THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

15 Albums

I've been so busy with school/work/homework/friends/responsibilities that I've barely had time to sit down and have a big creative outlet yet. I'm thinking about starting a style blog/tumblr pretty soon when I free up some time, though! :)


Anyways, just a little something fun and random I wanted to do!

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.

In no particular order:

1. Band of Horses- Cease To Begin

2. M83- Saturdays=Youth

3. Ray LaMontagne- Till The Sun & Trouble (two GREAT albums, I just can't narrow out one)

3. Citizen Cope- Citizen Cope

4. Incubus- Morning View

5. Silversun Pickups- Carnavas

6. Rogue Wave- Descended Like Vultures

7. Justin Timberlake- FutureSex/ LoveSounds

8. The Killers- Hot Fuss

9. Matt Nathanson- At the Point (Live)

10. Modest Mouse- Good News for People Who Love Bad News

11. Sublime- 40oz. to Freedom

12. 311-311

13. Britney Spears- Blackout

14. Third Eye Blind- Third Eye Blind

15. Weezer- Weezer (Blue Album)

0 comments: